Do you have some manufacturing or electrical assembly experience and you're looking to advance your skill set? Are you a dependable individual who likes working with your hands, seeking a long-term home?
Our Waukesha client is under new ownership and wants to grow a superstar team. Become part of a team that is turning an older business into a new one! It’s the perfect time to join, since you will have the opportunity to showcase your enthusiasm and hard work to grow both your career and the business.
If you have the following, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment (electrical assembly preferred, but not required)
- The ability to work effectively in a fast paced assembly position
- Excellent attendance and the drive to grow your skill set
These positions are:
- electrical assembly
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm
- on the bus line in Waukesha
You will be manufacturing heavy gauge wire harnesses. We are looking for energetic employees with a stable work history, strong ruler reading skills, good attention to detail and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done! Previous electrical assembly experience is helpful, but the client is willing to train eager learners. Apply today!