Are you a natural creative? Do you love dealing in the details? Then we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to West Bend, WI and is looking for a creative, self-reliant first or second shift Hanger/Packer who can juggle the day-to-day as well as meet goals as a team. Candidates have the choice between first and second shift as well as 8-hour and 10-hour shifts.
- 1st shift
- 8 hours: 6 a.m.-2 p.m.
- 10 hours: 4 a.m.-2 p.m.
- 2nd shift
- 8 hours: 2:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- 10 hours: 2:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.
Our client is looking for candidates who think outside-the-box who aspire to grow and succeed. This position pays $14-$15/hour depending on experience and starts with day one benefits, like…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
Previous experience in a job shop environment is preferred but not required for this role. Before you apply, make sure you meet the following qualifications…
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic math, reading and writing skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic with excellent attendance
If you are driven with a passion for professional and creative growth, this is the position for you. In this role, you will be expected to complete the following job duties as assigned by your supervisor, including…
- Loading and unloading parts on the paint line and/or wash lines
- Hanging parts in accordance with proper methods and colors to ensure ease of painting
- Visually checking parts for defects/craftsmanship
- Accurately documenting all physical inventory movements
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace
- Acting as paint relief for breaks/lunches
- Completing necessary identification, paperwork and quality inspections
Our client is hiring immediately for this role, so don’t miss out on a great opportunity. Join a team that truly cares, and put your application in today.