Assembler – Mechanical
Looking for a position that suits your dependability and quality-oriented mindset? Do you crave a change of pace and a job with competitive pay? If the answer is yes, we have an opening for you!
Our client is local to Waukesha, WI and looking for a reliable first shift Mechanical Assembler starting at $13/hour. In this role, you’ll be eligible for day one benefits, including dental, medical and vision insurance.
This is 6 a.m.-2:30 p.m. temp-to-hire position respects hard work and guarantees no midday slump. No prior training or experience is required; all training will be covered by our client on-site. In this role, you will be expected to:
- Assemble small and medium-sized precision units
- Make sure parts are fitted and aligned properly
- Follow blueprints to ensure products are correctly assembled
- Use measuring tools (rulers, gauges, etc.) to ensure products used are correct
- Inspect and test final assembly
To qualify for this role, you will need basic mechanical knowledge. This position does not require any prior education or diploma.
Our client is hiring immediately for a Mechanical Assembler, so don’t wait to put your application in! Begin your career in manufacturing today at a company that works for you.