Are you ready to kickstart your manufacturing career? If so, our client has an opportunity to you!
Our client is local to Hartford, WI and is hiring immediately for a driven and reliable Assembler who is just as comfortable working on their own as they are with a team. This role starts at $14.50-$16.50/hour and has open availability on all shifts.
Candidates are eligible for benefits on day one, including…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Free life insurance with medical plan
This position requires some physical labor, and candidate must have the ability to safely lift up to 35 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. In this role, you will be expected to follow verbal and written instructions provided by your supervisor.
Other job duties include…
- Review process sheet and fit, align and assemble manufactured or purchased parts, motors and sub-assemblies into completed units
- Make necessary electrical connections and visually inspect for fit and surface complications
- Test unit for proper operation and insert in packing containers or cartons marked by type, style, color or model number
- Work from blueprints, drawings, process sheets and instructions to assemble a variety of standard products
- Use hand and air-powered tools, measuring instruments and gauges
- Participate in Lean manufacturing principles for continuous improvement
This is a busy position that doesn’t allow for a midday slump. The ideal candidate will embody these requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent, some technical school education preferred
- Ability to work from drawings, blueprints or process sheets to learn and make routine adjustments
Our client is hiring immediately for this position, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to show off your skills and do something bigger with your career.