Looking to use your smarts and computer skills to kickstart your manufacturing career? If the answer is yes, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to Franklin, WI and is seeking a self-reliant, knowledgeable Shipping Clerk who can multi-task and juggle the day-to-day expectations of administration. This position pays depending on experience and starts with day one benefits, like…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Free life insurance with medical plan
This is a first shift opportunity with typical 8 a.m.-4 p.m. office hours Monday through Friday. In this role, you will assist the Logistics Coordinator in scheduling of deliveries and shipments.
To qualify for this position, the ideal candidate must be proficient in the following programs. The Shipping Clerk will use these and phones regularly as their primary tools.
If this sounds like the right position for you, don’t wait to apply! Our client is hiring immediately for this role, and these positions fill up fast.