For you, every day has something worth celebrating. You have always been known as either the life of the party or someone who always has a smile on your face. You feel that one of the greatest achievements in life is making people happy. Do we have an opportunity for you!
Wouldn’t it be great to come home after work, knowing that:
- You spent the day creating packages of joy that will make the day of anyone who receives them!
- You are able to be the social butterfly you love to be by working together with the team towards shared goals!
- Your team showed they value your efforts by having weekly appreciation lunches like walking tacos!
So let’s ask you this:
Are you ready to be a part of a company that specializes in making kids and adults alike get lost in the wonder of their own imagination? To make anything seem like a reality if you truly believe?
Job duties include the following:
- Loading/Unloading trucks
- Pulling and putting away stock
- Operating forklifts and various equipment
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Demonstrate excellent work ethic, attitude and attendance record
- Other duties as assigned
Abilities and Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years warehouse experience
- No fear of heights
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong math skills
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be a team player
- Ability to follow instructions
- Strong verbal communication
- Initiative to work with minimal instruction and direction
- Possess a sense of urgency required to work in a deadline driven environment
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Prior Stand-up Forklift experience preferred
1st shift hours are 8:30AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday