Are you mechanically inclined and looking for the perfect job to kickstart your manufacturing career? Look no further—we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to Auburn Hills, MI and is hiring immediately for a second shift Material Handler who can work both individually and with a team to meet daily goals.
This position begins at $13.50/hour with a $0.25 differential and includes day one benefits, like...
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Free life insurance with medical plan
- 2nd shift: 2 p.m.-10 p.m.
In this role, you will be expected to wear multiple hats. Job duties include (but aren’t limited to) sorting, counting, stripping, inspecting, packing and material handling.
- Perform cycle counts
- Coordinate and scan material for work orders/inventory
- Properly return partials
- Ensure parts are shipped in correct quantities and with paperwork
- Coordinate carrier type and document information on computer
- Process shipments online
- Receive incoming material
- Print and attach bar code labels
Our client is willing to train the right candidate to drive a hi-lo forklift, and applicants should be able to lift more than 25 pounds occasionally. Other requirements include…
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to use scan guns and computers as necessary
- Ability to read and understand a route sheet and control card
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with inventory
- Ability to understand process flow for production and validate inventory
Don’t miss out on your chance to join a hardworking team and welcoming culture you can clock in with every day.