Looking for a job that will put your head to the test? Are you ready to flex your manufacturing skill set? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to Auburn Hills, MI and looking for a quality-oriented second shift Maintenance Technician who can be the brains of the operation.
This role offers $17/hour-$20/hour depending on experience and day one benefits, like...
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 2nd shift: 2 p.m.-10 p.m.
This position requires a fast-learning candidate who is willing to handle electrical installations, repair machines and stay on task with the maintenance schedule. In this role, you will...
- Handle machinery lubrication according to the maintenance schedule
- Keep an eye out for machinery malfunctions and correct the issues
- Maintain equipment and develop preventive maintenance (PM) schedules
- Complete your work safely in compliance with Company Quality/Environmental System and procedures
There is need for prior experience, though our client is willing to train the right candidate for this position. For this role, you should...
- Have some mechanical experience and a basic understanding of motors
- Know how to work with electricity and do residential and industrial wiring
- Know how to read and understand blueprints and wiring schematics
- Know how to use continuity meters and voltage meters
- Know how to do building maintenance
- Ability to electric stick, aluminum and MIG arc weld
- Know how to use a lathe, mill, drill press and other power tools (drills, taps, etc.)
- Be able to repair machines, including air conditioners, automobiles and plumbing
Our client is hiring immediately for this position, so if it sounds like a great fit for you, complete your application as quickly as possible. These jobs fill up fast, and you won’t want to miss out on the culture, competitive pay and career path our client has to offer.