General Labor Associate - $14/hr-$17/hr - ALL SHIFTSA
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Sheboygan, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a General Labor Associate for IMMEDIATE start on ALL SHIFTS. This role pays $14 / hr - $17 / hr to start depending on shift preference.
JOB SUMMARY: The right candidate for this role will be responsible for loading, measuring and trimming raw materials and assembling and labeling boxes of completed products for shipping.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- 2nd shift: 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- 3rd shift: 11:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m.
- Load molds with raw material
- Measure and weigh raw material, route and trim as needed
- Remove finished products from molds and clean and package parts
- Assemble and label boxes for completed products
Experience is not required for this role, as our client is willing to train the right candidate to complete understanding of the molding process/machinery.
- Good organization and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to recognize common quality issues
- Ability to use basic quality control tools
- Excellent attendance
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.