Shipping Clerk - $18+/hr - 2nd Shift
Are you seeking the right opportunity in manufacturing that can put your quick wit and mechanical aptitude to the test? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to Germantown, WI and is URGENTLY hiring a self-reliant Shipping Clerk.
JOB SUMMARY: The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for coordinating daily shipments (QTY per SKU, destination, carrier type, etc.) and ensure product is shipped according to FIFO process to ensure proper rotation of product.
This role pays $18+ /hr depending on experience.
SHIFT & PAY:
- 2nd shift: 3:30 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
- $ 18+ / hr
- Stage required outbound materials based on shipping schedule and obtain BOL for each shipment
- Load product on appropriate trailers, submit completed BOL to admin daily and maintain inventory accuracy by performing periodic cycle counts on FGI
- Unload inbound shipments and identify and report any damaged product on BOL and communicate as necessary
- Validate product by SKU and quantity based on packing list and communicate discrepancies and stock product in appropriate location and note FIFO dates on pallets and group accordingly
- Maintain inventory by FIFO dates to ensure proper rotation of product and by performing periodic cycle counts
- Forklift certified preferred (sit-down, rider/walker-powered pallet jack)
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet production goal and daily shipping requirements
- Excellent attendance and great communication skills
Ideal candidates are eligible for benefits on day one of employment, including…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Free life insurance with medical plan
Our client is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for this position, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to join a team and a culture geared toward you and your professional goals.