On-Site Team Lead
Looking for a position designed to grow your professional and manufacturing resumes at the same time? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Engauge Workforce Solutions is URGENTLY hiring a On-Site Team Lead who can split their time between two client facilities and provide on-site support for existing clients, recruiters, the sales team and the customer care team.
This is a full-time, $15 / hr opportunity in which the right candidate will be rotating from facility to facility based on Engauge’s needs.
- Ensure clients and Associate adhere to Engauge policies and ensure client has staffing available by working with account owner to meet production requirements
- Ensure talent is the right fit for a position by being present on the shop floor and participating in routine Associate training
- Communicate new hire information to client and ensure new associates have complete orientation/onboarding
- Train and document all training (employee, job specific, safety, etc.) as outlines and mandated by the client
- Act as a liaison between client, sales team and job owner and support all shifts where Engauge Associates are involved
- Manage all time and attendance issues and work with the customer care team to ensure any raises or pay changes are accurately entered into the internal system
- Provide notifications to job owner in regard to attendance issues, make sure all Associate attendance points are accurate and up to date, and take appropriate disciplinary action in accordance with the client’s attendance policy
- Be present on the production floor at the end of all breaks and conduct informal Associate performance evaluations (first day, first week, etc.) and formal performance evaluations (first two weeks, first month, first 60 days)
- Ensure quality product is produced from job to job by training Associates to adhere to client policy and identify productivity gains/losses. Communicate and execute solutions with assistance from client
- Be able to recognize on-site challenges and ensure employment laws are adhered to and directed toward the Operations Manager
- Promote teach approach, conduct tours of client facilities, check in on all new Associates as they get comfortable with their surroundings, and identify Associates struggling to meet production goals
- Coach, counsel and advise Associates on any issues or concerns with production and safety goals in mind
Bilingual candidates (English/Spanish or English/Burmese) and candidates with leadership, training, machine operating experience are preferred.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Bilingual (English/Spanish, English/Burmese) preferred
- Some experience in leadership, training, machine operating or all
- Strong communication/leadership skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Ability to maintain professionalism in any situation
Sound like the right fit for you? Don’t wait to get your application in—we’re HIRING IMMEDIATELY for this role.