General Labor Associate - $17.80/hr
Are you looking for a manufacturing job with a great company that offers growth opportunity? Do you want to satisfy your professional goals? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our Waukesha County client is URGENTLY hiring 2nd shift and 3rd shift General Labor Associates who can handle simple assembly while keeping on-task with day-to-day expectations.
This position pays $17.80 / hr to start depending on experience. The focus of this position is to properly assemble components according to work instructions. Other duties may be assigned by your supervisor.
- Sorting and checking, inspection and tool-related assembly
- Assembling mechanical components according to blueprint, bill of materials chart and shop order specifications
- Mounting, refining and fastening units using mechanical or power hand tools and gauges
To qualify for this role, you’ll need…
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year assembly experience preferred
This role begins with day one benefits, like…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Weekly pay
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Free life insurance with medical plan
Positions like these don’t last long, and our client is hiring immediately for this role. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to work with a company that will work for you!