Material Handler - 1st Shift & 2nd Shift
Tired of working at the same pace all shift long? Here’s the opportunity to add some variety to your workweek!
Our client is local to Auburn Hills, MI and looking for a 1st shift or 2nd shift Material Handler who can handle more than one task at a time and enthusiastically meet their daily goals.
SHIFT & PAY:
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- 2nd shift: 2:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
*After official hire-on, you will receive a wage increase to $14 / hr!
In this role, you will be expected to wear multiple hats. Job duties include (but aren’t limited to) sorting, counting, stripping, inspecting, packing and material handling.
- Perform cycle counts
- Coordinate and scan material for work orders/inventory
- Properly return partials
- Ensure parts are shipped in correct quantities and with paperwork
- Coordinate carrier type and document information on computer
- Process shipments online
- Receive incoming material
- Print and attach bar code labels
- Ability to drive hi-lo and order picker machinery
- Ability to lift more than 25 pounds
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to use scan guns and computers as necessary
- Ability to read and understand a route sheet and control card
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with inventory
- Ability to understand process flow for production and validate inventory
This role begins with DAY ONE benefits, like...
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
As a Material Handler, you should also have the ability to obtain a Hi-Lo license, understand the process flow for production and have good organizational skills for filing and completing paperwork.
If this position sounds like the ideal fit for you and your career path, apply today!