Engineering Technician - $19.20/hr-$23.92/hr - 1st Shift
Are you mechanically inclined, experienced and looking for a new position that will both challenge your skill set and make you look forward to Monday morning?
If you’re local to Milwaukee, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking an Engineering Technician for IMMEDIATE start on 1st shift. This role pays $19.20 / hr – $23.92 / hr depending on experience.
THIS POSITION IS ON THE MILWAUKEE BUS LINE!
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will be responsible for product testing, prototype construction, troubleshooting, repairing and bringing refrigeration concepts to life from paper to satisfy the needs of high-end customers.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- $19.20 / hr - $23.92 / hr
- Complete product testing and UL testing as required
- Use hand and power tools to trouble shoot issues and repair accordingly
- Collect and document data through devices that measure volts, watts, amps, temperatures and pressures
- Interpret technical documentation including schematics and assembly diagrams
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Previous experience in assembly or manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel to manipulate data
- Knowledge of high/low voltage, analog and digital trouble shooting, repair techniques and the ability to interpret schematics/diagrams
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Life insurance and short and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement so you can grow your skills!
- 401(k) matching
- Employee referral program and casual employee dress code
Roles like these don’t last long—take the next step in your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.