Administrative Assistant - $22.81/hr
Are you looking for a clerical position to kick off your professional career and add lasting, valuable experience to your resume? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to Waukesha, WI and is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for a temporary (with possible extension) Administrative Assistant - Collections who can work accounts via phone or other vehicles of communication that have not been active in 365 or more days in order to attempt collection. The ideal candidate for this role will regularly initiate calls to debtors and handle follow-ups.
This position pays $22.81 / hr to start.
SHIFT & HOURS:
To apply for this role, make sure you meet the following qualifications…
- Previous experience with collections, government or medical collections experience preferred
- Familiarity with skip tracing and skip tracing databases preferred
- Computer literacy, good typing skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively interact with sensitivity with persons from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, educational, racial, ethnic and professional backgrounds and persons of all ages and lifestyles.
- Working knowledge collection law such as Fair Debt Practices Act and federal red flag rule and familiarity with HIPPA and PCI compliance regulations (training is available upon hire)
- RevQ or other Ontario collection systems experience preferred.
- We would like a person with CCAP familiarity (need to be able to look people up in system)
This position starts with day one benefits, including…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Weekly pay
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- Vacation and paid holidays
Our client is hiring immediately for this role, so don’t wait to put your application in! Pursue your career in manufacturing today at a company that works for you.