Maintenance Technician or Trainee - Flexible Shift
Advance your MAINTENANCE career in a position geared toward you and your professional goals!
Our client is hiring immediately for Maintenance Technician who is just as comfortable working on their own as they are with a team. Whether you are an EXPERIENCED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN or A RECENT TECH SCHOOL GRAD or STILL IN SCHOOL......we may have a great opportunity for you.
Candidates are eligible for benefits on day one, including…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Free life insurance with medical plan
- Flexible hours and growth opportunities
This position requires some physical labor, including standing, kneeling, crouching and walking for long periods of time both indoors and outdoors. As a Maintenance Technician, you will…
· Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machines
· Remove defective parts by dismantling devices, use hoists and power tools to examine machine malfunctions
· Follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer instructions and engineering specifications
· Determine changes in dimensional requirements of parts with rulers, calipers, etc.
· Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments using hand tools, levels, plumb bombs, etc.
· Control downtime by responding to production downtime events to ensure equipment is repaired as soon as possible
· Maintain equipment, parts and supplies inventories
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
This is a busy position that doesn’t allow for a midday slump. The ideal candidate will embody multiple competencies, including...
· High school diploma or equivalent, some technical school education preferred
· Basic knowledge of mechanical, HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems and carpentry
· Basic math skills and excellent communication skills
Our client is hiring immediately for this position, so don’t miss out! Apply today!