Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift
Are you a self-starter looking to grow professionally in manufacturing? If the answer is yes, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to Cudahy, WI and is hiring immediately for a self-sufficient, experienced 3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic who loves to tinker and can handle day-to-day expectations. This position pays $21 / hr - $30 / hr depending on experience.
JOM SUMMARY: This is a busy position that requires some mechanical and manufacturing experience. The role’s key function is to ensure all machinery is functioning correctly and issues are being properly and consistently troubleshot.
- Read and comprehend machine operating manuals to ensure all machines are being used properly and receiving maintenance as needed
- Perform routine servicing of equipment as part of preventative maintenance
- Read Preventative Maintenance descriptions to confirm the production task is within the capacity of equipment
- Ensure workers are trained on the proper way to operate equipment
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment to identify and fix as quickly as possible
- Communicate equipment faults and best maintenance techniques to management to implement for maximum performance
- Prioritize Preventative Maintenance tasks daily according to level of importance
If you’re looking for a fast-paced and welcoming work environment loaded with culture and friendly faces, this position is for you. Before you apply, make sure you can meet the following requirements.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in manufacturing maintenance or related fields
- Knowledge of mechanical maintenance process
- Experience handling basic repair tools
- Knowledge of safety and precaution best practices
- Fluency in English (written and verbal comprehension and communication) for safety of self and others
- Experience in composite facility preferred but not required
- Pneumatic pump and hydraulic experience preferred but not required
This role starts with day one benefits, including…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Weekly Pay
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- Vacation and paid holidays
Our client is hiring immediately for this role, so don’t wait to put your application in! Pursue your career path in manufacturing with the right position made to grow your skill set.