Earn a great wage, learn new skills and grow your career within a great company! Our Waukesha, WI client is one of the leading suppliers of motion and control systems in North America. They are a 100% Employee Owned Company, meaning every employee is vested in and rewarded by the company's success! We're looking to add Assemblers to their team on 1st and 2nd Shift. You will start in assembly/harnessing, gaining skills and learning how to reach maximum efficiency. From there, you could move into quality, training, leadership, engineering and more. The opportunities are there and what you make them!
- A great attitude!
- Electrical assembly experience is helpful but not required.
- Attention to detail and the ability to read a ruler.
- 1st Shift 7:30-4:00 pm Monday- Friday, 2nd shift – 4 day work week, Monday – Thursday, 4:30 pm – 3:00 am – FRIDAYS OFF!
- $15-16.50/hour starting pay
- Pay for performance incentives once permanently hired
- ESSOP bonuses after hire
A great work culture, climate controlled work environment, benefits, performance based pay increases, company-wide performance bonuses and tons of growth potential can be yours!
Join the team of Assembly Technicians today! Apply online and meet with one of our Career Consultants to learn more.