Looking for the job that will let you put your mechanical skill set to the test? Do you want to learn while you work and enjoy coming to work at the start of every week? Look no further!
If you’re local to Milwaukee, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking an Entry-Level Machine Operator for IMMEDIATE start on 2nd shift. This role pays $16 / hr - $21.50 / hr depending on experience.
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will be responsible for operating intermediate production equipment and meeting the quality and efficiency standards as directed by management. You will take care of setup, troubleshooting, running, change-over and clean-up of advanced facility machines and train other machine technicians as necessary.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- $16 / hr - $20 / hr
- 2nd shift: 2:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- $17 / hr - $21 / hr
- 3rd shift: 10:00 p.m.-6:30 a.m.
- $17.50 / hr - $21.50 / hr
- Operate the WeighPack Swifty Jr. bagging machine and other facility machinery and check for quality issues with completed product
- Correctly interpret work orders and implement the instructions found therein to meet or exceed daily production goals as set by the Shift Supervisor and Schedule Supervisor
- Identify and trouble shoot mechanical problems with the machine and report all problems to the Maintenance Department in a timely and accurate manner
- Properly clean the machine and work area before, after and during each job, according to the appropriate schedules and techniques
- Comply with all food manufacturing and facility safety requirements and complete all required paperwork/checklists
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Excellent attendance and critical thinking skills
- 1+ years of relevant experience (food manufacturing) preferred but not required
This position won’t last long, so don’t wait to put your application in!
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.