Looking for the next big step in your manufacturing career? Do you want a position that allows you to show off your leadership and mechanical skill sets? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our Waukesha, WI client is URGENTLY hiring a creative Bilingual Team Lead on 2nd shift who can meet day-to-day facility needs and work both individually and with a team. This position pays $14 / hr - $16 / hr to start.
JOB SUMMARY: In this contract to hire role, you be working with a team to hand assemble folders, greeting cards, and other items. You will also work with them to inspect finished product and pack products for shipment. You may use such tools as tape guns, hot melt glue guns, tape machines, drill presses, hand stitchers, tabbers and shrink wrappers.
SHIFT & PAY:
· 2nd shift: 2:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
o $14 / hr - $16 / hr
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent
· Bilingual (English/Spanish)
· Great leadership skills and ability to work with a team/train others
· Previous manufacturing/warehouse experience preferred
This role also includes benefits that start on day one of employment...
· Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
· Weekly pay
· Vacation and paid holidays
· Free life insurance with medical plan
Positions like these don’t last long, and our client is hiring immediately for this role. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to advance professionally and work with a dedicated team! Apply now!