Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Sussex, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Quality Associates for IMMEDIATE hire on 1st & 2nd Shift. This role pays $16- $18/hr to start.
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will be responsible for inspecting, sorting and ensuring quality.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- 2nd shift: 3:30 p.m.-12:00 a.m., Monday-Friday
- Complete first piece inspections, handle service returns and scrap documentation
- Check parts using gages, micrometers and calipers
- Perform inspection on incoming product and material
- Review parts going out to ensure customer standards
- Monitor and review data in Microsoft Excel
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Prior quality experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010, particularly Excel
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings/blueprints
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.