Tired of working at the same pace all shift long? Here is the opportunity to add some variety to your work week!
Our client is in Auburn Hills, MI and is a manufacturer suppling both local and global automotive brands with critical parts for production of new vehicles. This is a very clean, well-organized facility with plenty of growth opportunities! They are looking for a 1st shift Material Handler who can handle more than one task at a time and enthusiastically meet their daily goals.
SHIFT & PAY:
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Perform cycle count and coordinate and scan material for work orders/inventory
- Properly return partials and ensure parts are shipped in correct quantities and with paperwork
- Coordinate carrier type and document information on computer and process shipments online
- Receive incoming material and print/attach bar code labels
- Ability to drive forklift - willing to train
- Ability to use scan guns and computers as necessary
- Ability to read and understand a route sheet and control card
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with inventory
- Ability to understand process flow for production and validate inventory
This position starts with DAY ONE benefits, including...
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Weekly pay
- Care for both the individual and dependents
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.
If this position sounds like the ideal fit for you and your career path, apply today!