For you, every day is planned and you know what you’ll be doing. When you assemble a product, it’s done right the first time. You’re consistent. You’re dependable. You’re thorough. You’re accurate. These are just the standards you hold yourself to and the type of person you are. You come in, day in and day out, and just do a great job.
Wouldn’t it be great to come home after work, knowing that:
- You set the standard for properly assembling products according to customer specifications.
- You were recognized for your superior eye for quality.
- You know exactly what you will be doing at work the following day.
So let’s ask you this:
Are you ready to be a part of a company where you are rewarded for setting the gold standard in meeting customers’ expectations? To know your unique capabilities created value that far exceed what the company and the consumer invested?
You know you’ve been thinking about making a change for a long time. Now is the time to do it. Apply now and take your first steps towards finding a steady new career!
Job Duties Include:
- Cut and measure wire or cable to ensure all wires will operate properly.
- Prepare wire or cable for next process in production.
- Solder as required; clean solder areas with alcohol to remove debris and excess solder.
- Crimp pin/sockets onto the wires or cables; assemble into connector.
- Apply heat shrinks, sleeving, labels and spot tie as required.
- Use small hand tools and may use semi-automated equipment.
- Solder and assemble components, using precision measuring.
- Test assembly after assembling.