Are you seeking the next step in your manufacturing career?
How about a job that includes a variety of different tasks to keep things interesting?
If you’re local to Menomonee Falls, WI we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Production Worker for IMMEDIATE start on 1st Shift. This role pays $15 - $16 / hr to start. Possibly more based on experience!
JOB SUMMARY: The Production Worker will load and unload trucks and move materials between the departments. They will assist the shop floor with various department duties such as grommeting, turning fabric and staging lumber
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Reads work order or follows oral instructions to complete job tasks.
· Conveys materials from storage or truck to designated area.
· Package materials for shipment via palletizing, bagging, boxing or tubing.
· Manually load/unload approximate 12’ long X 1’ wide dock seal pads and foam.
· Loads and unloads materials onto or off pallets, racks, and shelves by hand or with fork truck.
· Attaches tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
· Lifts heavy objects by hand or use crane to stage materials for usage.
· Grommet fiberglass or steel stay material into dock shelter curtains.
· Die punch fabric for dock seal or shelter wear pleats.
· Carryout staging of materials for various departments.
· Utilize miter and other saws to cut lumber and other assembly materials.
· Turn sewn fabric right-side-out for pad assembly.
· Cut and assemble bungees.
· Maintain rack organization of stored materials according to size and types.
· Maintain inventory, conduct cycle counting and notifying of low raw materials
· Work mandatory overtime as seasonal workload dictates.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—advance your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 75 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.