Looking for the next big step in your manufacturing career? Do you want a position that allows you to show off your leadership and mechanical skill sets? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our Butler, WI client is URGENTLY hiring a 2nd shift Senior Machine Operator who can meet day-to-day facility needs and work both individually and with a team.
This position pays $19/hr and up with future growth opportunity.
In this contract to hire role, you will be working with and leading a team responsible for operating facility machinery, inspecting, trimming and weighing parts.
SHIFT & PAY:
- 2nd shift: 2:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Pay: $19/hr and up depending on experience.
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent
· Great leadership skills and ability to work with a team/train others
· Previous manufacturing/warehouse experience
This role also includes day one benefits like…
· Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
· Weekly pay
· Vacation and paid holidays
· Free life insurance with medical plan
Don’t wait, apply today!