Lead will help provide direct support to workforce, helping with training and skill development to ensure associates are pulling their weight in terms of production output. They may also assist with onboarding and orientation of new associates to free up supervisors to handle other duties and responsibilities.
Shifts & Pay:
- 2nd Shift: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm | $18.00 / hr
- 3rd Shift: 11:00 pm – 7:00 am | $18.00 / hr
Goals & Objectives:
- Present yourself and communicate professionally and effectively in every interaction.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for all duties as assigned.
- Perform job duties in an organized & accurate manner. Complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Reduce turnover by providing proper training to new associates and having open communication on their performance.
- Coach associates on their overall performance to guide them to be effective and consistent.
- Ensure all policies are adhered to by associates (safety, quality, attendance, cell phones, etc.) and provide coaching when policies are not being adhered.
- Ensure new associates have completed the orientation and onboarding with an understanding and competence and Communicate new hire information (name, primary language, etc) to the client.
- Support shift with daily check ins.
- Manage time and attendance issues (perfect-attendance recognition, tardiness, scheduled time off, overtime management, weekly time approval)
- Conduct associate performance evaluations (1st day, 1st week) and formal performance evaluations (30/60/90 days).
- Identify associates struggling to meet production goals and place them on “Performance Improvement Plans” (PIP). Help provide proper training to associates who are on PIP in order to help them meet production goals.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Solid work history, prior manufacturing experience is preferred
- Prior training experience is preferred
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize work
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations
- Commitment to customer service
What does a successful candidate look like?
- Communicates well across all platforms and diverse populations
- Coaches and mentors associates to propel them to their career goals
- Understands the company’s manufacturing process from start to finish
- Comfortable using computer applications