Do you love driving forklifts? Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for a new warehouse position suited to your schedule? If so, look no further!
If you’re local to Milwaukee, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Shipping Associate/Forklift Operator for IMMEDIATE start on 1st shift. This role pays $16-$17/hr
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will be responsible for accurately picking orders, staging for shipments, operating fork trucks as needed, and loading/unloading freight trucks as needed.
THIS POSITION IS ON THE MILWAUKEE BUS LINE!
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday (overtime on Fridays)
- $16 / hr
- Accurately pick units, pull orders and stage units for shipment
- Load and unload trucks manually and with a forklift and put away units as well as raw materials in the warehouse
- Organize/maintain finished goods warehouse and rebox any units with carton damage
- Sit-down forklift experience (previously certified)
- 2-5 years of recent shipping experience preferred
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.