Are you bored in your current job? Frustrated that you are given a lot of responsibility but little authority? Do you want a workplace that keeps you "engauged" and excited for Monday morning?
If you answered yes, Engauge Workforce Solutions (EWS) could be the right fit for you! We’re a fast-growing staffing agency based out of Menomonee Falls, WI, and we’re on the hunt for a go-getting, full-time experienced Recruiter who can help us build our Client and Associate base in Fairfield, OH.
OUR CULTURE: Engauge Workforce Solutions is a dynamic workplace committed to supporting and growing our staff which helps us provide the right balance between our clients and our associates. It’s our mission to find the right fit for our Associates based on their interests, work styles, and personalities and we focus on associate career development.
HOURS & PAY:
- Office hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
- $45,000 / yr - $50,000 / yr base salary + COMMISSION!
The ideal candidate has a track record of successful recruiting and some experience with manufacturing and distribution companies. We like to promote from within so we are looking for a quick-thinking, creative people person who is looking for an opportunity to grow.
- Build Associate pipeline by proactively sourcing and screening talents, then place individuals in roles best suited to their work style, interests and schedule
- Work with the recruiting team to continuously improve the recruiting process
- Enter job orders into company Applicant Tracking System (ATS) as soon as the order is received and ensure the order is qualified/populated with accurate information
- Build business to meet weekly targets as measured by billed hours and revenue and hold yourself accountable to the results
- Contribute to an environment of teamwork and develop strong working relationships/communication channels within EWS
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity of all applicant and company information
- Maintain Client and Associate relationships that promote your image as well as EWS’ values through consistent and proactive communication
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Intermediate computer skills with preferred knowledge in Office 365
- Ability to self-motivate and pursue potential leads to hit weekly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Must be comfortable with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and using those channels to source candidates
Included in this role are benefits following the first 59 days of employment, such as
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Contributions to Health Savings Account
So if you’re looking to join an energetic team and a quickly expanding company, don’t wait to put your application in!