Our Milwaukee client is URGENTLY hiring an experienced Fulfilment Manager to maximize the throughput and accuracy of critical warehouse activities. This is a direct hire position that won’t last long.
Fulfillment Manager is responsible for managing the picking, packing, shipping, sortation, loading, inventory, replenishment, returns and receiving needs of the DC, as well as prioritizing the workload on the floor to meet demands.
PAY & BENEFITS:
- $50,000 - $55,000 / year depending on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision
- PTO & 401k
- Directing operations leads and all warehouse associates in all warehouse functions
- Evaluating and setting new metrics as business requirements and processes change
- Monitor workflow and performance to ensure timely completion of warehouse functions
- Training and coaching leads and associates to meet their standards and goals
- Administer performance reviews, corrective actions and continues improvement plans for assigned associates
- Working with other areas of the company to identify and improve operating procedures
- Understand and effectively communicate company policies to ensure compliance and consistent administration
- Prefer 3 years prior experience or equivalent combination of experience and education with working knowledge of warehouse systems and processes
- Bachelors or associate degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in supervisory or management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills; must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information; develop alternative solutions
- WMS experience helpful (including RF, voice and pick-to-light)
- Initiative to work with minimal instruction and direction
- Must possess a sense of urgency required to work in a deadline driven environment
- Must be willing to work weekend days and extra hours as required
Our client is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for this position, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to join a team and a culture geared toward you and your professional goals.