Take Friday afternoons off! Are you looking to start your career with a growing company?
Bring your great attitude, attention to detail and excellent attendance to a growing company that wants to help grow your manufacturing skills!
Our Menomonee Falls, WI client is looking to add to their 1st shift team. We are looking for a dependable individual who wants to learn and master the assembly process. In this role, you may be assembling small to medium sized parts. You will use some power and hand tools and may float between a variety of departments.
If you have:
- 6 - 12 months general assembly experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with power tools
- Attention to detail
- Consistent and timely attendance required
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to understand / speak English
- Ability to lift up to 30-40 lbs. 3-4 times per hour
This may be the opportunity for you!
- Starting pay is $15 - $16/hour with benefits after hire.
- The hours are Monday through Thursday 6:30 am - 3:30 pm and 6:30 am - noon on Fridays.
- Overtime is also possible so the flexibility to start as early as 5:00 am is preferred. You may also be asked to work Friday afternoons during their peak season.
- This company pays for knowledge and will recognized and reward you for your efforts with pay increases and growth opportunities.
Apply online today for this contract to hire opportunity!