Put your shipping experience and forklift skills to good use! Our Waukesha, WI client, a global manufacturer is looking for a dedicated individual who wants to be part of a team that makes a difference.
If you are looking for a permanent home with a company that:
- Offers the opportunity to learn new skills and cross-train in a variety of areas
- Likes to promote from within
Bring your great attitude, forklift, shipping and computer experience along with your excellent attendance to work with you!
- 1st shift, full time, contract to hire opportunity
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., but there may also be overtime during the week and on Saturdays.
- Benefits are available from Day 1
- Starting pay of $16 - $20/hour depending on experience
In this position you will learn the entire warehouse process related to shipping & receiving. This is a career opportunity with much growth potential. We are looking for someone who is reliable and looking for a long term career opportunity.
To qualify you must have:
- Experience with sit down forklifts, scanning of bar codes and be computer literate.
- You will be working closely with customers so excellent people skills is a must.
This is an immediate opening….Apply on line today!