Looking for the right manufacturing position to keep up with you and your work ethic? Look no further! We have an opportunity for the right candidate seeking clerical and manufacturing work on first shift.
Our client is local to Menomonee Falls, WI and is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for a self-sufficient 1st shift Shipping Clerk who can serve Account Executives, Customer Service Representatives, customers and local outside carriers by ensuring complete shipment documentation and on-time deliveries of customers’ orders.
This position pays $16 / hr - $17 / hr depending on experience. Job duties for this role include… Hours are 8am - 4pm
- Maintain inventory control (physical and electronic_ of all finished goods and pull daily Clarios orders from shelf inventory
- Pull daily/weekly Spectrum shipments from shelf inventory and produce all labels for shipments (UPC codes, rolle tags, carton labels, shipping labels, etc.)
- Shrink-wrap rolled and sheeted labels, inspecting the labels and core tags for nonconformances as needed and box items for shipping
- Maintain supportive presence and perform as a positive team player
To apply for this role, make sure you meet the following qualifications…
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Proficiency in LabelTraxx and 1-3 years’ shipping experience preferred
- Some computer literacy and organization skills
- Ability to do basic math and lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
This position starts with day one benefits, including…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Weekly pay
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- Vacation and paid holidays
Our client is hiring immediately for this role, so don’t wait to put your application in! Pursue your career in manufacturing today at a company that works for you.