Are you mechanically inclined and looking for the right manufacturing position to advance your career and allow you to show off your assembling and wiring skill set?
If you’re local to Fairfield, OH, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Assembler for IMMEDIATE start on 1st shift. This role pays $14 / hr - $20 / hr depending on experience.
JOB SUMMARY: The right candidate for this role is willing to learn the latest in wiring tools in the industry and support our client’s vision of delivering products of the highest quality to customers within their specification, timeframe and budget.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 6:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- $14 / hr - $20 / hr
- Lay out, measure, drill and tap subpanels for assembly preparation
- Install din-rail, equipment, terminal blocks, nameplates and wire ducts and cut, tag and run wire as shown on project drawings/instructions
- Install, bend and run conduit to and from power panels, handy boxes and equipment inside of modified containers and remote instrument enclosures
- Cut out and punch steel, plastic or other types of materials and ensure project quality within specifications
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Detail-oriented with analytic mindset and great organizational skills
- Knowledge of NEC and UL codes preferred but not required
- Prior experience as a wire technician preferred but not required
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.