Our Madison Heights, MI client, is looking for Material Handlers to help support the production line.
In this position, you will be responsible for material distribution, sorting, organizing and allocation in the production area, as well as putting together the parts needed to begin production activities.
Shift: Monday – Thursday, 4:30pm-2:30am
- Transfer material in and out of production area (forklift, carts, tow motors, pallet jacks)
- Maintain adequate inventory levels in order to meet orders
- Use material system to check material availability and ensure correct material requested is received
- Use warehouse system, MRB or other programs to optimize material handling
- Assist with other duties as needed
Ideal candidates will have:
- Forklift certification
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience; experience with material handling, warehouse or distribution center is preferred
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
This position also comes with Day One Benefits, such as: