Do you enjoy physical work? Are you looking for a long term warehouse opportunity where you can use your order picking experience?
Our Waukesha, WI client, an employee owned growing business has an immediate, first shift Warehouse/Material Handling opportunity for an individual with a strong work ethic, excellent attendance record, and a great attitude!
In this role, you will:
· Ship product
· Receive product
· Pick orders
· Stock inventory
· Optimize shelving capacity
· Communicate with external providers
· Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
· Maintain system accuracy and record transactions in ERP operating system.
Do you have:
· MS Office experience?
· The ability to lift 50 lbs. throughout your shift?
· Experience working in a warehouse environment?
· A solid work history?
· An enthusiastic attitude and desire to learn?
This may be the opportunity for you!
What you can expect:
· 1st shift hours – 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
· Contract to hire with the opportunity to grow
· Starting pay is $15.75/hour
· Friendly, comfortable work environment and great benefits at hire
Interested candidates, apply online today!