Warehouse Associate - $18/hr - 1st and 3rd Shift
Our Milwaukee, WI client is looking for Warehouse Associate's to pick and fill orders. Work individually and part of the distribution team.
- 1st Shift: 6:00am-2pm Monday-Friday
- 3rd Shift: 10pm-6am Sunday-Friday
For you, every day is planned, and you know what you’ll be doing. When you pack a product, it’s done right the first time. You’re consistent. You’re dependable. You’re thorough. You’re accurate. These are just the standards you hold yourself to and the type of person you are. You come in, day in and day out, and just do a great job.
Wouldn’t it be great to come home after work, knowing that:
- You set the standard for properly packing customer’s orders.
- You were recognized for your superior eye for quality.
- You know exactly what you will be doing at work the following day.
So let’s ask you this:
Are you ready to be a part of a company where you are rewarded for setting the gold standard in how to pack customer’s orders? To know your unique capabilities created value that far exceed what the company and the consumer invested.
Job Duties Include:
- Read work orders and work instructions.
- Maintain production documentation.
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Maintain customer quality standards.
- Fill in appropriate information on labels and associated documentation needed on products when necessary.
- Final packaging of products for shipment.
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
· Vacation and paid holidays
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Weekly pay
· $50 monetary reward for every referral
You know you’ve been thinking about making a change for a long time. Now is the time to do it. Apply now and take your first steps towards finding a steady new career!