Maintenance Supervisor - $90,000/year - 1st Shift
Our Kenosha client is URGENTLY hiring an experienced 1st Shift – Maintenance Supervisor to lead the Maintenance team to service and maintain equipment and facilities in a production ready state, develop supplier partnerships, implement and manage capital expenditure projects while identifying and leading continuous improvement.
This is a direct hire opportunity that won’t last long!
Coordinate the overall maintenance activities through planning and communication with peers, team members, customers (internal and external), suppliers and technical staff.
PAY & BENEFITS:
- $85,000 - $90,000 / year depending on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision
- PTO & 401k
- Develops and controls plans and budgets for the maintenance area. Responsible for implementing a cost-effective preventative maintenance program to maintain production equipment in an efficient, safe operating, manner. Follows through with daily checks for accuracy and progress.
- Work with teams to create Standardized Work Procedures for repairs, replacement and troubleshooting.
- Ensures team members are trained to guarantee proper skill sets are developed and improved on daily. Completes performance evaluations and counseling session in a timely and constructive manner.
- Responsible for the safety, morale and development of direct reports. Facilitates team meetings; translates Company objectives in EHS, 5-S, quality and production into action plans. Interprets Company policies to team members, enforces safety regulations and follows up on off shifts as needed.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of spare parts in the Stockroom by ordering supplies and spare parts.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) from a four-year college or university; or eight years related leadership experience and/or training.
- Industrial Maintenance/Electrical Certification preferred
- Background in industrial maintenance to include electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic preferred.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to basic inquiries or complaints from or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, customers, plant, personnel, regulatory agencies, and public groups.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
Our client is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for this position, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to join a team and a culture geared toward you and your professional goals.