Terminating - 1st Shift
Want to be a part of a great team that treats its employees well?
We have a company for you!
Our Brookfield area client is looking for a true “go getter” to join their team. This company is one of the few in the area that has seen their production manager and all their supervisors start out in their entry level positions.
Essential Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- Identify proper specifications from job orders.
- Inspect products to ensure within specification.
- Document all work performed and required inspections on customer work orders (travelers) per instructions in applicable work instruction.
- Adhere to all company safety rules, regulations and company policies.
- Utilize personal protective equipment such as safety glasses as established in company policies and safe work procedures.
- Be aware of Quality Objectives and help work toward achieving monthly goals.
- These positions are sit down.
- Ability to maintain a brisk pace and meet generally accepted production rates.
If you have:
- A strong work ethic
- Good attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn
- Excellent attendance
This may be the opportunity for you!
These are immediate opportunities on 1st shift. The hours are 5:30am to 2:00pm, Monday through Friday, with overtime as required.
The starting pay is $14.00/hour. These are contract-to-hire positions.
Join the team – apply online today!