Mechanical Assembly - 1st Shift - Heavy
Looking to advance your career in manufacturing? Are you looking to grow your skills? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our Waukesha County client is URGENTLY hiring a motivated Assemblers on 1st shift who can assemble parts, meet company production and quality standards.
This role pays $17-18/hr. Shift hours are 6:00-4:30 PM Monday-Thursday, OT on Friday. *No weekends required!
- Inspect parts for defects and report defects to Group Leader
- Assemble parts according to customer specification and meet quality standards
- Inspect finished product and report/repair any defects
- Stack and secure finished product for delivery to production assembly line
- Listen to music while you work
- Eat and drink at your workstation
- Complimentary coffee and water
- $1,000 referral bonus
Included in this role are benefits you are eligible for on day one, like…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Free life insurance with medical plan
*Not previous experienced necessary. We will train!
Our client is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for this position, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to join a team and a culture geared toward you and your professional goals.