Mechanical Assembly -1st Shift- Detail
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can grow your skills? Our client with locations in North Prairie and Waukesha are in need of 1st shift Assemblers who are not afraid of a little physical labor. If this is you, we’d love to connect and share more information about this temp to hire opportunity!
- The assembly process is mainly mechanical in nature, but can include electrical assembly
- Prepare parts for assembly, including unpacking, cleaning, deburring, and testing
- Inspect all parts for defects and report defects to Group Leader
- Assemble parts according to customer specifications, meeting company quality, production, and safety standards
- Exercise judgment in the planning and sequence of assembly operation
- Follow all clean up, maintenance, housekeeping, and safety procedures
Shift & Pay:
- 1st Shift – 6:00am to 4:30pm
- Monday – Thursday
- Opportunity for Overtime on Fridays
- Pay: $17 to $18/hour
Under the direction of plant supervision, the assembler prepares parts for assembly and assembles the parts, and prepares finished units for shipment, meeting company production and quality standards as well as customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions, both oral and written, pertaining to customer orders.
- Ability to effectively communicate one on one and in group settings with other employees within the organization.
- Ability to deal with simple problems in the refrigeration assembly process.
- Ability to use a variety of small hand tools, power tools, and measuring devices.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and follow established company procedures and guidelines.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.