Entry Level Electrical Technicians - 1st Shift
Are you someone who likes to tinker with electrical components and would love to turn that into a career? Do you have a thirst for learning and building your skills? Are you looking for a fabulous company to work for and create a long-term career with?
Our Waukesha County client, a growing distributor, integrator, and manufacturer, known nationally as a supplier of mobile and industrial hydraulic and electronic control systems has an immediate need a 1st shift entry-level Electrical Technician starting at $19 - $20/ hr.
SHIFT & PAY:
- 1st shift: 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- $19 - $20/ hr and more based on experience
Our client is open to training someone with a great attitude, some basic electrical assembly experience and interest in growing their skills in this area.
- Basic working knowledge of electrical circuits and schematics
- Ability to read assembly drawings and attention to detail
- Excellent work history and ethic
- Electrical assembly experience required
- 2-year technology-oriented degree helpful
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
WHY WORK HERE:
- Excellent benefits plan
- In house chiropractor and massage therapist
- Employee social functions
- 100% paid tuition reimbursement
- TONS of growth opportunities in a variety of areas
- Climate controlled, beautiful working environment
This is a full-time, immediate opportunity with a growing company, and spots won't last long. Don't wait to put your application in!