Mechanical Assembly - 1st Shift - Heavy
Looking to advance your career in manufacturing? Are you looking to grow your skills? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our Waukesha County client is URGENTLY hiring motivated assemblers on 1st shift who can assemble parts and meet company production and quality standards.
- 1st: 6:00 am to 4:30 pm, Mon-Thu
- Overtime on Fridays
- No weekends required!
- Inspect parts for defects and report defects to Group Leader
- Assemble parts according to customer specification and meet quality standards
- Inspect finished product and report/repair any defects
- Stack and secure finished product for delivery to production assembly line
Included in this role are benefits you are eligible for on day one, like…
- Listen to music while you work
- Eat and drink at your workstation
- Complimentary coffee and water
- $1,000 referral bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Free life insurance with medical plan
No previous experienced necessary. We will train!
Our client is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for this position, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to join a team and a culture geared toward you and your professional goals.