Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
Are you a dependable, consistent producer? Do you often say, “Don’t fix what’s not broke”?
Are you ready to be a part of a company where you are celebrated for being a steady producer? Being rewarded by putting in your time and doing solid consistent work? To know that your ability to show up every day on time and meet production goals is all that is expected of you? Being great at our specific job without tons of extra responsibilities thrown at you?
If your answer is yes, then we have the steady career for you.
Our Menomonee Falls client has immediate openings for Operators on 3rd shift
Shift: 11:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m.
Job Responsibilities and Details Include:
- Operate machines per provided work instructions
- Perform repetitive operations, according to provided work instructions
- Use fixtures, jigs, hand tools as necessary, to ensure proper position and/or movement of components and parts
- Be alert to detect obvious defects and take necessary measures to correct
- Visually Inspect product for quality
- Be dependable to consistently monitor machine
- Consistent steady performance
You’ve been thinking about this for a long time. Don’t settle for just a job, apply now and begin your career today.