Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift - $22+
Looking for a job that will put your head to the test? Our client is local to Auburn Hills, MI and looking for a quality-oriented first or second shift Maintenance Technician that can be the brains of the operation.
PAY & BENEFITS:
- This role offers $20.50-$23/hour
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
SHIFT & HOURS:
- Handle machinery lubrication according to the maintenance schedule
- Keep an eye out for machinery malfunctions and correct the issues
- Maintain equipment and develop preventive maintenance (PM) schedules
- Complete your work safely in compliance with Company Quality/Environmental System and procedures
- Have some mechanical experience and a basic understanding of motors
- Know how to work with electricity
- Know how to read and understand a blueprint
- Know how to do building maintenance
- Have basic knowledge of power tools (drills, taps, etc.)
This is a busy job that will keep you moving, so before you apply, be sure that you can lift, push and pull heavy items. You’ll also need to have basic motor skills and dexterity as well as the ability to see from a close distance.
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, complete your application as quickly as possible. These jobs fill up fast, and you won’t want to miss out on the culture, competitive pay and career path our client has to offer.