Entry Level CNC Operator - 2nd Shift
Are you motivated and looking for a new, exciting position to further your manufacturing career?
Our client is local to New Berlin, WI and is hiring immediately for an entry-level, first shift or second shift CNC Machine Operator to join their team. Ideal candidates are reliable and willing to learn. This position pays offers $16.00 - $23.00 per hour depending on experience.
- 1st shift: 6 a.m.-2:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
- 2nd shift: 2:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m., Monday-Thursday
This position is somewhat physical and requires the right candidate to stand for eight hours daily and lift moderate to heavy parts amounting to 50 lbs. occasionally. Other job duties include…
- Perform simple and moderate milling, drilling and tapping operations on knee-mill and simple and moderate turning operations on lathe and drill press
- Set up CNC machines for machining of parts and load parts on machining fixtures
- Operate a forklift for loading machines and inbound/outbound shipments
- Metal finishing (polishing), deburring and cleaning of machined components that include tooling, custom machined products, machined castings and fixture components
Experience for this position is preferred but not required. Our client is looking for a candidate who can embody the following qualifications…
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic mechanical aptitude relating to CNC and manual machining, turning, assembling, metal polishing and shop maintenance/upkeep preferred
- Ability to use measuring devices (caliper, micrometer, gauges, scales, etc.)
This role also includes benefits that start on day one of employment, like…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Free life insurance with medical plan
Our client is hiring immediately for this role, so jumpstart your career in manufacturing and put your mechanical skills to the test.
Don’t wait—apply now!