Assembly Supervisor - 1st shift
Are you a natural leader with leadership and assembly experience? Our Pewaukee, WI client is seeking an Assembly Lead for their 1st shift operations.
In this role, you will oversee the assembly of the assigned product lines, delegate the daily work assignments, and ensure the adequate levels of materials available for assembly, based on the manufacturing schedule on a daily/weekly basis, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Oversee the assembly of products, ensuring the highest level of quality at the lowest possible cost, while meeting company performance and quality standards and customer specifications.
- Assist other departments to ensure products are completed on time.
- Act as the technical resource to assembly personnel to address and resolve inquiries and problems.
- Assist in training employees in the assembly processes for new products.
- Ensure that all assembly line workers are aware of work assignments to maximize production.
- Identify drawing or material changes during the assembly process.
- Delegate work assignments to the assembly personnel, ensuring the best use of individual skill sets.
- Ensure there are adequate levels of materials available for assembly.
- Assist Inventory Control with identifying all components, sub-assembled parts for proper movement of materials.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Communicate with the Production Control Manager to establish priorities and follow production schedule.
- Printing work orders, labels, and or other required documentation required for production.
- Verify components are available for production.
- Identify and correct production line issues, while meeting deadlines and quality standards.
- Verify accuracy of information, communicate inaccuracies with the Production Control.
The right fit will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding Organizational and leadership abilities.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills required
- 1st shift (7-3 with paid breaks and overtime as necessary)
- Starting Pay: $22-$24.50 based on experience
- Direct Hire opportunity
Apply online today!