Onsite Lead - 1st Shift
Are you seeking a WORKING LEAD OPPORTUNITY on 1st SHIFT leading light assemblers and order pickers?
We are looking for you! Engauge Workforce Solutions, in partnership with our Waukesha, WI client, a reputable international, growing company is seeking a hands-on Onsite lead to work with 25 – 45 associates.
In this role you will provide onsite support for our client and our associates through daily interactions regarding training and staffing needs.
The right fit will:
- Present and communicate professionally and effectively in every client and associate interaction. Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for all duties as assigned.
- Work to reduce associate turnover by providing proper training to new associates and having open communication on their performance.
- Coach associates on their overall performance to guide them to be effective and consistent.
As the Onsite Lead, you will:
- Ensure all client and EWS policies are adhered to by our associates (safety, quality, attendance, cell phones, etc.) and provide coaching when policies are not being adhered.
- Ensure client has the appropriate staffing available by working with our staff to meet production requirements.
- Conduct Job Preview Tours with candidates that the recruiting team schedules Onsite.
- Ensure the right talent is being placed in the right position(s) to meet production requirements and that the candidate agrees it’s a good fit.
- Ensure new associates have completed the orientation and onboarding with an understanding and competence and communicate new hire information (name, primary language, etc.) to the client.
- Train and document all training (employee, job specific, safety, etc.) as outlined and mandated by the client. Support all shifts where associates are involved with daily check ins.
- Manage all time & attendance issues (perfect-attendance recognition, tardiness, scheduled time off, overtime management, weekly time approval) and communicating it with the recruiter assigned to that associate. Work with the payroll team to ensure that any raises or pay changes are accurately entered in a timely manner and all associates hours are paid out correctly.
- Conduct informal associate performance evaluations (1st day, 1st week) and formal performance evaluations (30/60/90 days and every six months thereafter if they are not hired on by client).
- Identify associates struggling to meet production goals and place them on “Performance Improvement Plans” (PIP). Help provide proper training to associates who are on PIP to help them meet production goals.
- Conduct daily communications with the client’s Operational team.
- Spend approximately 90% on floor supervising/training associates and 10% performing desk duties. Be able to recognize on-site challenges and problems as they’re presented and to properly notified the correct authority timely and accurately.
- Cultivate and reinforce a contingent workforce attitude and culture of loyalty, teamwork, and dedication to client’s business goals and objectives.
- Document all forms and interactions with the client or associates in a timely manner.
If you have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong Bilingual communication skills (English/Spanish)
- Solid work history, prior manufacturing experience is preferred
- Prior training experience is preferred
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize work
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, & Word)
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations
- Commitment to customer service Offer a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of client, company, and team.
This may be the opportunity for you!
- 1st shift (7am - 3pm, Monday through Friday with possible OT as needed
- Starting Pay Rate: $20.00/hour
Apply online today to learn more!