Get ready to join a reputable, growing international company in Waukesha, WI?
Our Waukesha, WI client is growing and looking for Final Assemblers for 2nd Shift.
The Final Assembler is responsible for the assembly of all exterior equipment such as fuses and controls, control boxes, terminals, cubicles, compartments, arresters, etc. to substation and three-phase pad-mounted transformers.
In this position you will:
- Locate and assemble control box and conduit per drawings (or operator experience) to tank exterior.
- Wire controls to accessories as required by drawings and bill of material (or operator experience) and assembles control panels. This includes all wiring inside the cabinets of all 3ph pads, wiring of all substations, and assembly of all control boxes containing up to (5) accessories. (Accessories are defined as all terminal blocks combined being (1) accessory, all breakers combined being (1) accessory, etc.).
- Train and secure all wiring to allow for required spacing between accessories whether in cabinet or control box for neat appearance and customer access.
- Locate mounts and assemble air load break switches, cubicles, doors, throat covers, hoods, fans, and barriers as specified.
- Locate and mount switch plates, identification, and/or instruction plates as specified.
- Locate and attach connectors to bushing terminal as specified.
- Locate and attach or crate lightning arresters as required.
- Touch up paint nicks, and scratches, and generally checks for good appearance
1 year of electrical assembly experience.
- 3:00 pm-11:00 pm
- Excellent Benefits at hire including generous PTO, paid holidays, health insurance, retirement benefit with company match, educational reimbursement, wellness program, etc.
- Starting pay rate of $20.00+ per hour
Apply online today to learn more!