Are you a great communicator with high energy? One of our clients in Milford is hiring a Quality Control Lead for a position with awesome growth potential. We are looking for someone that likes to ask questions and can learn from the plant supervisor to grow into a leadership role ensuring quality standards for the entire plant.
Hours: 6 am to 4 pm Monday-Thursday & 6am to 10 am on Friday's
Pay is negotiable but $20/hr plus with a weekly attendance incentive.
- Forge production floor:
- Oversee that parts are meeting criteria set by customer and quality control manager
- Sign off on 1st article part every morning
- Assure quality documents are being filled out in the proper fashion
- Most of time to be sent on forge floor making sure day to day operations are being conducted in the manner described in quality manual
- Raw materials:
- Assure all incoming raw materials are being processed in the manner described in work instructions
- Assist with material handler leader on making sure steel is being processed as it is needed.
- Plant 2: Shipping/receiving
- Part inventory monitoring and auditing
- HOLD area responsibility – making sure parts are not sitting in HOLD
- Assure all QC documents are being filled out as described in work instructions
- Plant 2: CMM
- Carry out any CMM or PAPP paperwork needed by production or customers
- Plant 2: Tool and die
- Die verification being carried out by operator in charge
- Assure scheduling of machines is following what is needed by production floor
If this sounds like you, please apply today for consideration