Fulfillment Coordinator - 1st Shift
Are you an analytical, forward thinking individual with fulfillment and ERP experience seeking an opportunity where you can grow your skills?
Our Pewaukee, WI client, is seeking a Fulfillment/Kitting Coordinator for their 1st shift operations.
In this role, you will oversee the process of planning and executing pick/pack orders while ensuring the organization and execution of a given project to meet or exceed company standards. You will work with other personnel to develop cost effective processes, training, and quality standards to ensure flawless execution on orders.
- Work with multi discipline teams internally and externally to understand priorities and define requirements
- Lead groups of people in pick to order processes
- Work alone in pick to order processes
- Provide leadership and training to temporary or permanent kitting staff
- Using forktrucks
- Develop best practice suggestions to run past senior leadership
- Analyzing manufacturing process flows continually for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction, and throughput.
- Counting, reviewing, and resolving inventory issues along with Inventory Manager
- Processing shipments and shipping paperwork through use of the ERP system
- Understanding customer requirements in packaging and labeling
- Working as a backup to other personnel as required
- Supporting company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, FDA regulations, and goods manufacturing practices
- 1-3 years of previous experience in a Kitting/ Fulfillment environment is a positive
- Previous experience in training and directing groups of people is a positive
- Materials planning and inventory experience required
- Knowledge of ERP required (IQMS experience a plus)
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office tools, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Dependable with a high sense of urgency required
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills required
- Ability to work overtime when necessary to meet business requirements is required
- Must be quality oriented, pay attention to detail and have excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability for problem analysis and resolution
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Conflict management and resolution skills are required
- Good command of the English language both verbal and written is required
- Bilingual communication (English/Spanish) is a positive
- Extensive walking through warehouse facility
1st shift: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm with paid breaks and OT as needed
Starting Pay: $19-$20/hour to start with room to grow
This is an immediate opportunity to join a great, growing team. Apply online today to learn more!